Horizon Prosthetics specializes in providing and customizing lower limb Prostheses including: Microprocessor knees, hips and ankles.
Our clinicians assess the activity needs, goals and unique challenges of each patient, combine their experience, passion and craftsmanship with emerging technologies, to deliver a “Life Centered” device that maximize the patient’s activity potential.
The Horizon team has decades of experience delivering upper and lower extremity devices including:
- Pre-operative Consultation, Post-Operative Consultation
- Lower Limb Prostheses
- Transtibial, Below The Knee (BK)
- Transfemoral Above The Knee (AK)
- Knee Disarticulation (KD)
- Partial Foot
- Hip Disarticulation
- Van Ness Rotationplasty
- Proximal Femoral Focal Deficiency
- Microprocessor knees, hips, ankles
- Sports and Specialty Prostheses
- Cosmetic Silicone Skins